Friday, November 18, 2011

Movie/Book Quotes - Breaking Dawn 1 (2011) - The Twilight Saga

The Twilight Saga is a series of supernatural romance fantasy films from Summit Entertainment based on the four Twilight series novels by the American author Stephenie Meyer. The films star Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, and Taylor Lautner.



Breaking Dawn is split into three separate parts. The first part details Bella's marriage and honeymoon with Edward, which they spend on a private island, called Isle Esme, off the coast of Brazil. See Movie/Book Quotes below:



Breaking Dawn

[Image Source: Clevver]
1. It's been my experience that some kinds of working relationships are better motivated by fear than by monetary gain. (Jasper)


2. Bella: I wanted to practice with Emmett a little ...
Emmett: Excellent. The forest needs thinning.


3. Aro: Perhaps, in time, you will forgive me.
Carlisle: Perhaps, in time, if you prove a friend to us again.


4. Bella: No, this doesn't count. I stopped aging three days ago. I am eighteen forever.
Alice: Whatever. We're celebrating anyway, so suck it up.





Breaking Dawn

[Image Source: News Trailers]
5. I'm sure you'll have a lovely honeymoon camped out in the airport waiting for another flight. (Alice)


6. No one dressed by me ever looks like an idiot. (Alice)


7. My vampire mind had no trouble with the math. (Bella)


8. I'll throw her out of the house if it happens again. I'll launch her right across the river. (Edward)


9. I'm not ready for you to kill me yet, Jacob Black. You'll have to have a little patience. (Edward)


10. The moment Bella’s heart stops beating, I will be begging for you to kill me. (Edward)


11. I was stronger than Edward. I’d made him say ow. (Bella)


12.  He smiled the kind of smile that would have stopped my heart if it were still beating. (Bella)


13. The gravity of the earth no longer tied me to the place where I stood. It was the baby girl in the blond vampire’s arms that held me here now. Renesmee. (Jacob)


14. What’s for breakfast? O negative or AB positive? (Jacob)


15. Do you want me to sing to you? I’ll sing all night if it will keep the bad dreams away. (Edward)


16. I’ve been waiting a century to marry you, Miss Swan. (Edward)



The Twilight Saga - Stephen Meyer

[Image Source: Twilight Movies]

No comments:

Post a Comment