Friday, August 26, 2011

A Thousand Years... - Guest Post By Mehreen






[Image Source: tumblr]
That's how this age old tale goes. It starts with a boy falling hopelessly in love with a girl. A new story begins. Probably the best you and I have heard in quite some time. The story takes your breath away. You swoon and sigh with it as the young couple fights the odds just to be together. The best part of this story is the end; there is no end to this tale. Each ending entails a new beginning.


It takes you on a joy ride -- for a thousand years or so… Lovers dream of the perfect fantasy, where a love starts as early as the time when your cheeks still flush with the colors of innocence, when the heart knows no malice, when there are no grays.





Lovers Coffee Mugs [Image Source: tumblr]
She sips her coffee when she notices the imprints of the mug on paper. Tracing it with her fingers, she remembers their first coffee together when life began; the first time she opened her eyes to something so beautiful that would only grow from here and now. It beats, it sets her free. It gives her wings and she wants to fly!


A thousand years of love - that's just about it. May be more, if we are lucky. 


May you find the love of your life. Oh, and a Happy Thousand-Years to you! :)




A Guest Post by Mehreen Asghar, She Exists and says:
Hi, I'm Mehreen and I'm the write of the perfect line. I hope you take out time to check my site out where I share my favorite music, favorite quotes, short fictions and a whole lot of fun! I'm so grateful for the SheExists site admin to let me do a guest post for them. I hope you like my little write up and decide to give me a visit. Will be waiting for you :) See ya!
You can find her on Facebook and Twitter, find more about her here on My Perfect Line





She Exists [About us] welcomes every other She to join with this ‘cause to prove her Existence everywhere by this blog. You can also Submit Your Guest Post or Contact Us for any query. You can join us on FacebookTwitter, Follow on Google or Email to stay updated about the She Exists updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment