Saturday, July 16, 2011

To the Man on a White Horse ..!!

So what’s the point to make some hasty confessions of love or some false promises when you are sure about the practical approach will never let you follow them. What’s the point of love or likeness which ends on the tear in one’s eyes and a journey to some practical life to other’s…


It’s always easy for a man to plan something, to execute it and left it in middle maybe because they are born with the EXTRA POWER of being a MAN …
Don’t make her fall in her steady walk if you don’t have guts to make her ride with you on your White Horse.



[Image Source: Chart Works]
Hold her hand when you are sure that nothing will ever let you to back off to her.
Somebody told me to write when I'm frustrated..  
It always works .. !
Please leave some  Comments and Share it to leave your love.. or maybe a Facebook Like, jus to let me know that somebody was here for me, your feedback is life for my blog ..  Share some love, Join me on Facebook and Twitter to stay updated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment