Friday, June 17, 2011

I wanna Get Lost [in Love] with You ... !!

How about You, Me and our Love go away from this cruel world?
How about getting lost in some Jungle? 
How about live in some cave? 
How to live in the trance of each other all time? 
How about loving each other without any conditions?




I so want to Get Lost [in Love] with You somewhere we can Stay Alone without any Interference, where you have You and Your All time for Me  and where we Make Possible to Every Impossible..


Waking up at 3AM; this night the most fascinating idea arrive and I felt like to type it for this Friday Post. so the awesomeness is still alive on my blog, I sooo love the idea of having so many people hitting and reading my random thoughts, I can't thank everyone what they always make me feel. I feel like a Princess ruling on a big big state or a Sunshine appearing after a cold winter night or maybe a Mother's Smile which appear on her face after looking her child happy. I feel different, I feel special. and this is all because of some awesome people always around me. Today I wanna admit one thing that we always miss the one after we lose them. I feel same sometime that I never care the one  when everything was in my control and missing now. I'm so happy with my life [Alhamdullaih].  This was nothing with this post, It was jus a random confession.


So the awesomeness that joined me in last two weeks is big in number but that number is still countable but their awesomeness is not measurable. I'm talking a lot ehh? Think I should name those who followed me in last two weeks and found a way to heaven.. Follow/Join and Read their blogs..




I love you all
Big Muwahs and Happy Weekend ahead.                                                                                                                                          
Wanna come in my Friends? Join me and find a path to heaven.. khekhe


Please leave some  Comments and Share it to leave your love.. or maybe a Facebook Like, jus to let me know that somebody was here for me, your feedback is life for my blog ..  
Share some love, Join me on Facebook and Twitter to stay updated




Add my blog badge to share some love. I love all awesome people there.

No comments:

Post a Comment