Sunday, June 19, 2011

I'm Dadda's Princess..



I see the crystal raindrops fall

And the beauty of it all
when the sun comes shining through
To make those rainbows in my mind
When I think of you sometime
And I want to spend some time with you


Just the two of us
we can make it if we try
Just the two of us


[For My Dadda, Abba, Abbu Jan]
[Lyrics: Just the Two of us (Bill Smith)]




[Image Source: Google]
At the start of this song, he says 
Now Dad is a Sensitive Subject..
 I wanna say all about you, the way you made my days and nights, the way you build me, the way you helped me stop destroying, the way you took my all problems as yours, the way you decided things for me, and the way you helped me to fulfill all my dreams. I think I'm a Princess and people asks me why the reason is cause..


I'm Dad's Princess and his Lovely Doll.. I love you Abbu and I can't put my feelings in words ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment