Saturday, June 25, 2011

A new future?

I have officially passed my payroll exam (the second time around). Am I excited for new job possibilities? Maybe.

Pros:
More money.
Cons:
Still interacting with shitty people (i.e. people that think they're better than you, that think you don't know anything)


Thing is, I don't want to have to prove myself to people by having a degree, having a fancy car, or by what I wear or how I act. And a lot of people are like that in the working world.
I want people to respect me for the things I know (and not through education, studying or by getting a degree), I'm talking about life experience over here, and good observation.
Well, maybe I'll reach my real dream one day (being a novel writer), but for now, I've got to earn my money like everyone else.


Cheers for now...





a post by Careman

No comments:

Post a Comment