Friday, May 20, 2011

Summers are Cool …

Summers are cool …
I never heard the statement before and I’m shocked after stating it. Everyone, to whom I’m telling is like what the hell, is this 46 degree out is cool for you and my answer pissed them in this hell...


Yay yes, I’m enjoying…


Trust me I’m a winter bird, even till last summer; summers always irritated me, and I shouted a lot when I felt hell hot out, I fought for no  reasons, and when I got no way out, I cried in front of Allah for being so rude to throw us in hell with no electricity. But I think this time summers are cool. I discussed this with people, few thinks I’m getting crazier. (Yes they already think I’m crazy.) Other thinks I used to sit 24/7 in a room with 21 degree temperature. I stopped asking dumb minds and use my own and I found that summers are still same, it’s my internal weather is cool...


A Pleasant in is a Pleasant out...
For now enjoy some awesome summer images and check how cool summer can be, you will find them awesome and cool too.




So even if you are suffering the hell hot heat waves, or load shading or 46 degree out, just feel good and summer would be cool itself.





And I’m AGAIN late for Friday’s post, somebody was telling me that it’s Nothing New, but I was hell busy in work, anyways Friday is still on and so also my friends finding spree. I love love love blogging and the awesome people who reads me and are connected with me. This Friday, I have some awesome people who found a way to heaven; I love to see them on my blog, my Friends for this Friday. They are all awesome, please do visit and follow them. So  here they are:






when I was typing this post it was hell hot and now when i'm posting, it’s windy. I’m so happy with the great weather changes, and I believe that it's not about how weather is; the pleasant in is making the pleasant out.


So tell me how you take summers? Hell or Well…?? 

Are you pleasant in?



P.S. want a way to heaven? Please leave some  Comments and Share it to leave your love.. or maybe a Facebook Like, jus to let me know that somebody was here for me, your feedback is life for my blog ..  Share some love, Join me on Facebook and Twitter to stay updated


Add my blog badge to share some love. I love all awesome people there.

No comments:

Post a Comment