Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I’m not beautiful; it’s your Love making me ...

I’m so in love with the things that reflect my image, yea I’m talking about mirror actually, but not mirror exactly. I love everything that reflects me and it’s not necessarily a mirror always. Take a look to the few reflection images..





I have two large mirrors in my room always in front of me, not jus mirrors, I check me in monitor screens, windows, my mum’s glass’s pots and steel’s spoons, goggles, water,  in everything. I love to see my reflections, I love to see me; in fact I love me, and whenever the mirror reflects me, it tells me about my beauty, so Am I beautiful? and then that inner voice tells me:
 I’m not beautiful; it’s your Love making me …
and I NOT ALWAYS need a mirror to see me, your eyes tell me all. 



I’m going out of city for three days on a trip, my last company trip, so I’m going to have fun; fun and fun, and as I won’t be available to my blog next three days and I don’t want to miss the awesomeness of people who are connected me this week. So here are some awesome people who joined me and find a way to heaven. Visit and Follow them, they are awesome.


antonino ielo
matt wilkie
the deadline
judy
jyoti mishra
$T
Tanya Tammaya


I love you all
Big Muwahs and Happy Weekend ahead.                                                                                                                                          
Wanna come in my Friends? Join me and find a path to heaven.. khekhe


Please leave some  Comments and Share it to leave your love.. or maybe a Facebook Like, jus to let me know that somebody was here for me, your feedback is life for my blog ..  Share some love, Join me on Facebook and Twitter to stay updated


Add my blog badge to share some love. I love all awesome people there.

No comments:

Post a Comment