Saturday, April 2, 2011

Why I'm Attracted towards you?

Have you encounter this thing, you feel attracted towards someone? Attracted to a glowing smile? their sparkling eyes? maybe beautiful lips? their voice I guess? the gestures they pose? Was it any of them? Are you sure? Maybe they caught your attention originally, but what was it that brought you back for more?


A attractive face, charming smile, sparkling eyes, a perfect body always attracts to me, to everyone. I'm sure when we first meet someone, we attarct the physical appereance. But this attraction is more than physical, but for sure required physical to be present there as well. but true attraction is energy to energy, mind to mind, and body to body. There must be something more. It can be different with every single person or maybe there are some standards that is always the same.


So I am wondering what are you attracted to? What truly attracts you? Think about it, Ponder it and once you have an answer decide if you sure that it is really what you are looking for? Part of getting what you want is to know what it is you are after in the first place. So do a bit of soul searching. Write down what you want. Do not let yourself settle for less than you deserve. and when you got that someone, keep them till the last breath and never let them go. 
I love weekends but I don't like blogging on weekends, I never receive a good response of weekends, but I can't ever stop blogging 'cause my blog is here when I feel like to write, my blog is here when I like something, my blog is here when I captured something, my blog is here when I feel like to shout, my blog is here when I'm surprised cause of something and my blog is here when I feel like crying, my blog is here when I feel pink. We always want someone to stay with us and listen all, my blog is here for me, this is the Secret of this Sunday that I love blogging cause I can speak anything here and there's always someone for me and I don't know that someone most of the times.


I love to see that love people are leaving on my posts. Send me more love, Like, Comment and Share. And I'll keep on writing more. Love you all .. Big Muwahs ..
Blogging is good. Why you are blogging?


Grab this badge if you want to start a Sunday's Secret on your blog and drop you link through my Add your link.






No comments:

Post a Comment