Sunday, April 17, 2011

we do not remember Days; we remember Moments..

We do not remember days; we remember moments.  [Cesare Pavese]
Not all of course, but many is still refresh in my mind. My life journey which I started with My parents and then we added two sisters [Mick and Merry] and a brother [Ali]. Being eldest kid in the family, I collected most of the love from all. I remember the fun We had being kids with our parents. A Life at home, school, playground, granny’s home, amusement parks, everywhere.


 I have loads of pictures, all old analog Cam pictures, I scanned few sometime back, I know they are a old and looks quite funny to the viewer, but these are the best memories I have with my family and I’ll keep it with them forever Insha’Allah. I don’t feel like typing on my childhood moments, these pictures will tell themselves. I'm sure that it's the most beautiful season of my life I ever shared.






this memory is the most Memorrable thing to share this Monday. I miss my Moments a lot and this is jus a statement, I can’t explain “The How” here. I want to pay anything to get that time back. I so love my family and Four in my Family
so How much you miss your childhood and Old Moments??


Like My Childhood? Please Comment and Share it to leave your love.. or maybe a facebook like, jus to let me know that somebody was here for me, your feedback is life for my blog ..  Join me on Facebook and Twitter to stay updated.






Grab this badge if you want to start a Memorable Monday on your blog and drop you link.

No comments:

Post a Comment