Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Round is a shape

It’s wicked to reduce weight, more wicked to be a fat one and face all. This Wednesday, I would share some old but all time favorite weight lose, diet and fat humor lines. I’m sure it would be fun in this hectic work routine. And you guys would love it. 



[Source: Karan Johar's Twitter]
  1. The only way to look thin is to hangout with fat people.

  2. Calories are small devils which always enter your wardrobe in your absence and sew your clothes.

  3. I was on diet from last three weeks and all I lost are three weeks.

  4. God if you can't make me thinner, make the world fatter.

  5. I keep on trying to lose weight, but it keeps on finding me.

  6. There are two things you should never eat before breakfast: (lunch and dinner).

  7. My favorite diet: starvation. 

  8. I was meant to be thin... But god sewed me up wrong.

  9. The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight because by then, your body and your fat are really good friends.

  10. You don't lose weight; you just look thinner from a distance.

  11. Joining a fitness club is a good idea, but only if you go to it. Just remember: the club has only one guarantee, that you'll pay a monthly fee.

  12. I’m on a seafood diet. I see food and I eat it.

  13. You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She’s 97 today and we don’t know where the hell she is.

  14. I’m in shape. Round is a shape… isn’t it?

  15. People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas.

  16. Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake.

  17. Not afraid of heights – afraid of widths.

  18. Don’t dig your own grave with your fork and knife. [Source: Web]




Don't step on it often, it'll cry and make you cry then.
That’s wickedly awesome, I loved them all. I always wanted to put them on. But the only thing always stopped me was my shape. I'm quite confident after I reduced 10 kg in 3months.
It’s awesome to be fat man, but then you would look good in humor and a joke only, choice is all yours. Ok no lies & tell me.. are you fat? facing the humor around & wanna lose some?



Like this idiocity? Please Comment and Share it to leave your love.. or maybe a Facebook Like, jus to let me know that somebody was here for me, your feedback is life for my blog ..  

Join me onFacebook and Twitter to stay updated. Loads of Love for all ..








Grab this badge to start a Wicked Wednesday on your awesome blog, drop your links to stay connected.








No comments:

Post a Comment