Sunday, April 10, 2011

Place of Light-Life-Library-Learning : University






Time never happened to past that fast
that in that four years of Graduation. 2004-2008 university times that changed the
life completely. From Studies to Shughal (Fun), Fights to Love, Envy to Care,
Jealousy to Friendship, Stress to Fun, Madness to Learning, Labs to Cafe, Library to Red Stairs; everything/everyone was there. The life that gave me light, life,
library and learning opportunity, the life that brought me to a new world. Honestly
I never missed my School or College, ‘cause at school times I was quite young
and college was short and full of bunks but I missed my university times a lot ‘cause
I spent a life there, the Real Life of mine.


Punjab University is itself supposed
to be a big institute for fun learning, and when students like F04 enters
there, it becomes a full Mast place. Café, Red Stairs, Library, Labs, Corridors,
Classes, there was no place in campus where you couldn’t see Batch-04,
specially girls and more specially my gang. We used to happen in whole
university, whole day. It was ultimate fun to spend four years of life with so
many fun loving people at a very lovely place. And yea I’m completely ignoring
the politics around; this is the part of every game.


Of course I'm skipping a lot and here are jus few pictures I managed to
collage from my large collection of university fun picture. Hope you would like
them. Keeping the fact in mind that you don’t know what’s the actual fun behind
every picture, but still at least you can see the awesome campus and few fun moments in pictures.




































Hope you liked the small pictographical
revision of my memories to make my Monday Memorable. I'm keeping the stories for some other Monday. 



Have some university fun story? Wanna Share? Have some other Story to make dull Monday a Memorable one? Share here.. !!


Like My Effort? Please Comment and Share it to leave your love.. or maybe a facebook like, jus to let me know that somebody was here for me ..  Join me on Facebook and Twitter




Grab this badge if you want to start a Memorable Monday on your blog and drop you link.

No comments:

Post a Comment