Monday, April 4, 2011

Once upon a Dream..

So you know I'm so tired with my everyday routine and then posting on my blog is another hectic job, but my laziness and tiredness is still not letting me to back off yet. For today, I posted a Shouting on Stalker  and as I can write jus one post per day, I really got blank and can't type anything here but still I always find something to share. And today here I'm posting my favorite topic, fairy tales and my favorite tale, the Sleeping Beauty.
Once upon a time, I was falling in Love, and now only I'm falling apart.
I know you

I walked with you once upon a dream.

I know you
The gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
Yes, I know it's true
that visions are seldom all they seem
But if I know you, I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once
the way you did once upon a dream
Sleeping Beauty
Leave your comments, Share it and Facebook Like it to leave your footprints here. Big Love..


Grab this badge if you want to start a Tales of Tuesday on your blog and drop you link.

No comments:

Post a Comment