Sunday, April 24, 2011

My First Love Letter ..

Memories play a confusing role. They make you laugh when you remember the time you cried together! But make you cry when you remember the time you laughed together.
I still remember my first love letter, yea I mean a mail I sent to you 8 years back, when I was a teen. It was such a childish act what I did. I still have the copy saved to me.



I have a collection of Love Letters [Source: tumblr]


Hey yew !!

There was a time when your presence has no meaning, but truth is that it’s not same now; I think I am getting into you. Hope you are getting what I mean. It is very difficult to get a person like you with this idiotic stroke (like to mail or something) but maybe it would be very late if I wait for some good time in future, it is the best time to convey my feelings because I don't want to be sorry in future.. ‘cause I’m so sure you that I have the right person in front of me.

Yours !!

3yesha...
I know no one knows who are you, you are a real one or jus an imagination, but for me you exist, still in my memories, and I still feel same for you, it was left unspoken but I know and even you. I Love you.


My D drive is full of pictures, songs, letters and memories. I open it to recall my best pieces and writing posts on Mondays to revise a Memorable memory to make my boring Monday a Memorable one.



Like this innocence?  Leave Comment and Share it to leave your love.. or maybe a Facebook Like, jus to let me know that somebody was here for me .. I love it, I love you .. 
Join me on Facebook and Twitter




Grab this badge to start Memorable Monday on your blog and Leave your links here.

No comments:

Post a Comment