Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Human Inside

He was always there with his big smiles and loads of balloons. We always enjoyed being with him, we giggled on his stupid acts by which he tried to amuse us and all other kids there in that park, where we used to visit every weekend. He was Uncle Mick for us, who was hired by that park to amuse and entertain the visitors, not only on weekends, I always found him there even on weekdays when I sometime visited there.  Being a bit mature kid among all our crew, one weekend I noticed Mick was not enthusiastic as he was used to be. I asked him, but he kept on playing with low energy, I kept on insisted and he removed his big Mickey face, with red crying eyes and said…
I’m a human inside.
 I stopped going to that park on weekends now but I know Uncle Mick is still smiling there and no one knows what’s burning inside him.



Sad Autumn Leave [Source: flicker]
Sad things and bad decisions make wicked stories.
Agreed or not? Leave Comment and Share it to leave your love.. or maybe a Facebook Like, jus to let me know that somebody was here for me, your feedback is life for my blog ..  
Join me on Facebook and Twitter to stay updated. Loads of Love for all ..






Grab my badge to start a Wicked Wednesday on your blog, drop your links to stay connected.


No comments:

Post a Comment