Monday, March 7, 2011

You, Me and our Songs !!!

I always relate things with you, places, people, events, songs, fragrances.




I’m so in love with old songs, specially old Indian songs; you made me fall for them more. I’m stuck on a song from last two days; I remember when you sang it first for me, and I joined with you. When there were a You and a Me and we were together; our songs were with us, the sweet love songs. We always rejoiced our conjunction with them together.


I so missed you when I hear any of them again alone. I always remember that winter night when there we were together and you played your favorite old number and I stopped it but it never stopped there, ‘cause you were singing for me, and I was smiling making the coffee. and when I again heard that song, I recalled it all, I found me sitting next to that fireplace where you first told me that how much you love me..


These warm memories are quite pleasant when you know there’s a dark end. From this Monday, I’ll recall a memorable day of my life to make even this Monday a Memorable one with some aged, rusted but so warm and delighted memories. 







Grab this badge if you want to start a Memorable Monday on your blog and drop you link.



So is there anything which binds you with your past?
an Old Schiller's I Feel You..

No comments:

Post a Comment