Saturday, March 12, 2011

Four Pieces - How's Life Treating You?



Life; as we know it, never treats everyone same, even if we are all in same circumstances. 
It gives only one chance, and then "All or Nothing." Same is happening with these four. Who are these four? Why I'm showing them here? and How life is treating them and how they are responding to it.. 


With all answers; My series "Four Pieces", I will write from next Saturday on the pages of my blog. Four Pieces is the Story of Four and for more Keep Waiting..


My Life's so Pink and I'm very happy with Life, specially with my blog's and my Saturday's.
So tell me, Do you like the name? "Four Pieces" the story of Four...  and also How Life is treating you?


Grab this badge if you want to start a Super Saturday on your blog and drop you link.

No comments:

Post a Comment