Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dawn to Drown..

The Dawn... The first ray of sunlight was touching my face. The dark clouds of night are going off, it’s a new morning.
The young boy was good in telling stories; his short simple stories were so fascinating to me.
I love these colorful kites on the sky, when they fly high, I want to go up with them, above the world, touching the horizons, and I want to float in clouds with them.
He was so passionate about the colorful kites. I love to see him running in vast mango gardens, hiding behind the trees, flying kites and hopping around in summer afternoons.

The sun is top of my head, it’s a pleasant afternoon.
The time passed away and the boy starts growing up, his preferences were not same now but his passion of telling stories was same. He tells his stories to me with same enthusiasm. His eyes glow with love when he talks about her. The sweet stories of love what he tells her in his sweet love letters.
You know I love her till death, the life ends on her eyes. When she looks at me I feel like earth stops revolving, everything seems to be stopped. I love her.

The shadows are getting longer now. The sun is moving to the west.
The young boy is a grown up man now. Name, fame, family, satisfaction; everything is his companions now. His stories were not same now. The business, professional stories were not fascinating to me at all.

The sun drowning to west. It’s evening.
The old man was good in telling stories; his short simple stories were so fascinating to me.
I love these colorful kites on the sky, when they fly high, I want to go up with them, above the world, touching the horizons, and I want to float in clouds with them.
He was so passionate about the colorful kites. I love to see him walking in vast mango gardens, watching kids playing and recollecting the day from sun rise to sun set.
and the sun drowns.
Like this story? Share your Views.. 








Grab this badge if you want to start a Tales of Tuesday on your blog and drop you link.

No comments:

Post a Comment