Friday, March 4, 2011

Be what you WANT TO BE ..



I never planned to be a Software Engineer, my time and circumstances made me one.
I always planned to walk on ramp with straight back and chin up, with some arrogant and wicked expression on face. I wanted to become a model and after that I wanted to have my boutique with a beauty salon and my own publications. I planned something artistic for me.
A model come writer may be.
I know it’s confusing but I never planned to be a Software Engineer at least and waste me working 9 hours on one office seat. It was my last choice, no one ever forced me to be; and even I’m not unhappy with my job at all, I love working here but it’s may be an inner desire speaking loud. I still feel like a model when I wear high heels and long shirts. I feel so unsatisfied when I watch some fashion show or read some fashion mags. Recently I was watching the ‘Damas’ valentine’s ceremony and it refreshed all again.


Though I’m not regretting on earning better than everyday models but still I feel like I killed the actual me. Umm I can’t be a model now, but yea I still can achieve some other things what I always wanted to have, wanted to be.
I jus wanna be Me, Myself, THE AISHA.
And I know it would be a relief and a pleasure when I’ll return to my ORIGIN, MY REALITY.  
Be what you want to be, and everything would change according to you itself...
 so you like my tinker-bell's advice.?

No comments:

Post a Comment