Thursday, January 13, 2011

Assignment Friends.. !!

With time our school memories vanish from minds, and if someone is in my age then even their college & university memories fade down. But still in whatever age you are, whatever kind of people you have, you always find some *Assignment Friends*, to whom you can never forget. Since childhood I heard people telling me the story of a bear and two friends with a moral "A friend in need is a friend indeed." these friends are one of them. The mean one…!!!


This *Assignment Friends* is totally my own term, the type of friends who needs you only in their assignments and when they need you. Specially if you are brilliant and prominent, you always found a bunch of people around you, praising you, making you feel so special. And when your glory ends, they don't even recognize you. And then you find the bear and two friends’ story true.


In my case, I couldn’t judge people; I never needed anyone's help actually, 'cause I was never dependent on many. But in last few years, whenever I felt down and I need some moral support with me, I found people so mean and cunning there, even to those to whom I always suppose my besties. Oh one thing is so funny, I have an Assignment Friend MM, I was her very very good friend [at least this is what she told me] and who deleted me from her facebook even just after the graduation and all help done. And same is the case with so many others, I don’t wanna name all.


I jus wanted to write the mean people who pissed us during our studies, or wherever we are. Sometimes in our professional life too and never even think of returning our favor, and never be thankful. And then I was reading somewhere.

Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
And realizing the fact that we don’t need thousands of friends and people around, just need one sincere and good friends are real blessing of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment