Thursday, January 6, 2011

a thin line between Love and Hate

Repost: a thin line between Love and Hate (Sunday, October 24, 2010)

I just wonder if anyone hate the most to one he or she loved the most sometime back... it really happens, the more I think about it, the more I find it true that there is just a thin line between love and hate ..


When we are in relationship, maybe when we love someone a lot we are too much into it that we never even imagine that it can be ended sometime, our expectations gets high and higher .. And sometimes they reach to highest heights... And when it broke up and says 'It’s over' they make us crazy, 'cause it hurts a lot... Relationships can make us crazy, insane very easily...but Maybe when we broke up and started missing The One, this makes us hating 'em. I’m not sure about it all, but if somebody is saying 'I love you' DO EXPECT a 'I hate you' from there in sometime.




No doubt, there’s a thin line between Love and Hate and very easy to cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment