Sunday, December 5, 2010

ti-shoo to-shoo

Ring a ring a roses
a pocket full of poses

ti-shoo to-shoo

we all fall down..
Two little kids were singing nursery rhymes when I peeped through my window. One girl and a boy, with school bags on shoulders were on the road, they were not going anywhere and doing something in the grass of the plot. I was getting late for office i didn't bother that much but i listen rhyming them until i left my room.




I didn't open window since long and now when I decided to go for a change for few days, I was in the back terrace after long and found them both again, doing something in grass again with heavy bags on shoulder. Perhaps they were siblings and their mom sent them to tuition and they were again spending their time in grass and bushes.  


I was continuously watching them and they had no idea about that. Even today they were rhyming loud and they were amazingly synchronized. I don't know where they live, 'cause they appeared from backside. But I think it's their best spot to hangout while going to study. 


I was watching when the little girl started crying loud. I think school bag was too heavy for her. I don't know what exactly they conversed but they sat down on the road and that ended on the thing that she gave her bag to her brother.  Now he was wearing two bags, one on back and the other on his chest. They started playing and rhyming again. 


That was so cute that I couldn't resist. They were far away and I had no idea about their names, Sshhh Shhhh ... the boy is, I think, extra active. He followed the sound and found me standing there. I smiled and waved. He was a bit confused, he told to his sister. Now both were looking up. I waved again, both smiled and ran. That time I missed being with my brother, we had a lot of fun when we were kids. Anyways ...!!!  Fortunately I had cell to me but unfortunately the pictures I captured are so blurred. 


Oh I met another cute girl today, the grand daughter of my uncle. She was so innocent jus like an angel rather the reflection of God. I loveEeeeeeEEEeeeeeeeEEeee kids. I smile every time a see one, I think everyone does.. 





Mmmm the campaign is ON against child abuse and violence. I heard that people are changing their profile pictures on facebook to their favorite cartoon character as said by the Greek website. 
Change your facebook profile picture to a cartoon character from your childhood and invite your friends to do the same. Until Monday, Dec 6th of 2010, there should be no human faces on facebook, but an invasion of memories! This is for a campaign against violence on children.
If I was ON, I would go for .. Mmm Pink Panther may be. I loved it when I was a kid. I have changed my choice now about CARTOONS :P .. 



Anyways I'm having a good time with Me and getting better. But yea Missing some people out there . and Miss me too ~please~  *sighs*  LOL  I'll be back soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment