Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I will miss you till my last breath ..

That day I was thinking you were around… a familiar fragrance was around making me think that you were nearby me. My eyes started searching and from the left to right of store and couldn’t find you … And from the left rack a guy appeared and when he passed by me…  Ohh !!!… Your strong smell perfume made me feel you around.
The other day, I was listening a song and I thought you were around. No one was there.. yea I was alone in my room. Hell what’s happening to me... And then something alerted me saying that same songs I always relates with you.
Mm that wasn't the end. One day I was talking to my friend and he said something and I thought that was you talking… and same when it was Autumn and dead leaves over the trees were making me miss you, the track we always walked on, the teddy you sent me on my birthday... Everything... !!!



Am I going mad? I always relates things with you .. fragrances, places, people, music, situations even... Is it normal.. :!!!
Somebody was asking inside me.. and the answer was I knew myself.. Till the last breath, with all senses On .. Till I can smell, I can hear, I can feel .. Until I'm alive, in all seasons. 

I will miss you. 
(The note from a lost soul's Diary)

No comments:

Post a Comment