Sunday, December 19, 2010

Close your Eyes, Make a Wish, and Blow out the Candle..

19th December, 2010
I'm celebrating my Birthday today and it would be mean to not share here if I'm Happy. Yes Its my HAPPY Birthday today.. wooopieeeee .. !!! 






Finally I'm successful in spending 24 years of my life and sometimes it seems to me I'm still 4. mmm .. !! yes there's a kid inside me, and it appeared infronta a group of people only. 


Anyways .. !! I never expect this year anyone to wish me .. but I received loads of calls, text messages omg 40+ text messages are still unread.  my facebook wall is full of greetings saying Happy Birthday .~~ My msn and skype is shouting a lot today. In short everyone wished me everywhere. Mm I can't name all ['cause I still don't know who texted me that much] and  I think I shouldn't name few. But whoever wished me, Trust me you people made my day. Love my friends and family.


I got an ice cream cake for the celebration today. My mum & dad got my favorite one. I have planned to go out for fried chicken but then I decided to spend my day at home and yea with cake my mum fried a fish. I must say nothing is better than my mum's cuisine. Mmm yayy I had a party at home. 


As always forgot to make a wish before blowing candle but I'm sure the upcoming year would be a good one [inshaAllah] and at the end jus for me .. I wanna recall me The Jessica's speech on Graduation from The Twilight Saga Eclipse, I love her words and I followed her a lot and wanna follow her till the end.
When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. Our answers were thing like astronaut, president, or in my case… Princess.

When we were ten, they asked again and we answered – rock star, cowboy, or in my case, Gold Medalist.

But now that we’ve grown up, they want a serious answer. Well, how about this: who the hell knows?This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions, its time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere chill. Fall in Love – a lot. Major in philosophy ’cause there’s no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind. Then change it again, because nothing is permanent. So make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask again what we want to be… we won’t have to guess. We’ll know.
--Happy Birthday 3yesh ..!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment