Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Can 3ye have You back ???

I hit my 100th follower on my blog and a voice was telling me

I always believe you, yes you can do it. I always told you jus first 100 is difficult.
I was in some trouble and a whisper was following me..

Tou pagal hai. Main hoon na. (are you crazy? I'm there for you.)
I had a fight with someone and a voice was coming from my left.

Go f* 'em up I know they are cruel for you.
I was crying for some reason and somebody was consoling me.

I'm 18 and you are 21 and I'm telling to stop crying otherwise I'll come to your country and will chop you.
I was thinking stupid and a mender was persuading me.

I can't see these tears in your eyes and I hate when you think weird. Let's solve your problem.
The five people, my besties who are no more with me now 'cause of my stupidities or may be circumstances. and all time when I get into some situation, these voices guide me and yea always left a smile there..





I know you are gone but
I feel like I’m drowning and waiting you to survive me again.
I feel like ask one more time
Can I get you back? One Last Time Please...!!
I'm missing you all badly.
I'm sure it's not possible but I wish you get my message.

No comments:

Post a Comment