Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ramadan Day 29

Dua:


O ALLAH, its almost the end of Ramadan .. Please accept all my prayers and efforts. bestow me with your blessings throughout the year and save me, my friends and family from the taste of Gunnah[Sins].
Tip:
Give dawah frequently; don't be deceived thinking that others know what you know. Remember, reminding helps the believers!
 Acts to be performed every day:
Stay in the state of ablution as much as possible.- Recite Darood sharif 100 times.- Recite Istighfar 100 times.- Recite 1st half of the Kalima 100 times reading the 2nd half at the end.- Try to pray tahajjud.- Recite some verses from the Holy Quran with translation.- Read a hadith with interpretation.- Pray mandatory prayers. 


Hadith:
The Prophet (saw) has said, “ A man will be brought on the Day of Resurrection and will be cast into Hell, and his intestines will pour forth and he will go round them as a donkey goes round a millstone. The inmates of Hell will gather round him and say: “What has happened to you, O so-and-so? Were you not enjoining us to do good and forbidding us to do evil?’ He will reply: ‘ I was enjoining you to do good, but was not doing it myself; and I was forbidding you to do evil, but was doing it myself.” (Bukhari and Muslim).

No comments:

Post a Comment