Thursday, February 25, 2010

REBORN -New Life .. Pink Life-

Crying Crying... Sad Sad...  Ehh...!!! Get a life girl...

GET A LIFE...!! The idea of a new blog... A New Life; A Pink Life... Change from 3ye--$Haa!!

Yeahh!! The last thing I wrote happy in my 3ye--$Haa!! Was that even I want a chance to be happy and when I was scared of changes... I’m accepting changes; I have to accept...

No one can stop for me; No one or Nothing can change for me... if I wanna be happy I have to search this happiness and should change my attitude towards life... So here's it a PINK LIFE a new life...

I always said I’m happy with whatever I got but this time I’m sure about it; Yea I’m fine with whatever I got and I should be grateful to Allah Almighty who gives me this life...

Some new thoughts are evolving in my happy new PINK BLOG my PINK LIFE... isn’t it a good idea...!!!

*cheers Aish*

No comments:

Post a Comment